7.08.2007

Rome

Rome, of course, was also gorgeous. Just like everywhere else I have been. SADLY, we didn't have enough time in Rome to make it to the Vatican/Sistine Chapel. I am VERY sad about this. I don't want to talk about it.

Suzy and I acting like this statue. If you can't tell yet, I have a thing for posing like statues. (I am the lion. She is the naked man.)


The 4 of us.


Trevi Fountain!!! SO SO SO pretty!!


You are supposed to throw in two coins. One to make a wish on, and another to guarantee you will return back to this great city one day.


Trevi Fountain.


We might have had a gladiator fight in the Colosseum. Needless to say, Elizabeth and I defeated the great warrior!


Outside on the Palatino.


Palatino ruins.


Palatino.


Palatino.


The Col!!!!! LOVE IT!


Col and I!



Aw, we are so precious. I just don't know why I am hiding behind Jeff. Weird.



This was at Trinita dei Monti.


Still.


With the statues again.....I am such a creeper.


Okay, well this was a really really pretty view...you juts can't see it that well in this picture..
Elizabeth and I outside of the Colosseum.

No comments: