6.17.2007

AMSTERDAM!!!

There wasn't a whole lot of sight seeing to do in Amsterdam. Our flight got delayed Thursday so it was really really late by the time we got in so we only had a day to really do anything. Which was more than enough time because there was nothing to do...We still managed to have a good time. our professor met the 5 of us there so we got to hang out with him the whole entire time. So that was cool, because he is awesome!

Anne Frank's house. We didn't get to go in because no one else wanted to because the line was super super long. I wish we would have though!


Right outside of Anne Frank's house.


Well, we have A LOT of waiting and free time on our hands. Traveling consists of a lot of waiting and standing in lines. So we play games ALL THE TME. Never have I ever, alphabet games, and my infamous "Question Game!!!" A select few of you know and love this game :) Anyways, we were playing with Dr. P and the questions was "If you could be ANY animal, what would be and why?" Well, Dr. P chose a hippo. The next thing we know, there is this exhibit of these pictures of animals on the street. There were like 75 pictures so we all took pictures with our animals! Mine is on Katie's camera, so I don't have it yet. Can you guess what I chose???????????????


Suzy and I being goofy.


One of my really really really really really really really cool friends gave me this music. So, this was our theme song for the weekend!


Elizabeth and I. I don't know why my head is so small.


The 5 of us!!! Jeff, Suzy, Katie, Elizabeth, and me!!


Elizabeth and I!

No comments: