6.04.2007

London, Austria, and Germany (part 2)

A few more pics from London, Austria, and Germany! A little out of order, but fabulous nonetheless!!!!!!!!!!! Have fun, stalkers!

We were just so tired after a long day of working in the Salt Mines...



Looking cool in our outfits!!



Night two of sleeping in the airport. NOT fun.



Typical me!


Pretending we are just as cool as those jolly giants! I think I'm pulling it off.



Please ignore the non showered people and nasty green trash can in this picture. Focus on the lovely view in the background.


The church where the Van Trapps got married...I think? I haven't exactly seen the movie.


Working hard in the salt mines! These are out of order. Sorry!


Tower of London!


London Bridge not falling down, not falling down...
It rains ALL THE TIME. Us smart ones forgot our umbrellas!!


BIG BEN was rather big! I wonder what size shoe he wears?


Amanda, Amanda, Mary Beth, and me!! hanging out outside!

No comments: