6.25.2007

Vikings Day at Woolton Primary School

It was Vikings Day at our school. Katie and I just borrowed some random material from a teacher and did the best we could. The kids all told us we were poor vikings since we weren't all fancy with jewelry and what not..oh well! I think we looked more like peasants. The kids were absolutely precious!!!

I go to Rome, Florence, and Barcelona this Friday, so there won't be any new posts up until after the 6th or 7th! Have a fabulous two weeks and a wonderful 4th of July. Grandma, I am fully expecting to see pictures of you all decked out in red, white, and blue.


Katie and I with a group of little vikings. We all had our battle faces on!


Annie and Charlotte. They are so precious!


This is little ANNA ROWE!!!! She has a twin and older brother. We think we're all related!


Keith, Megan, Olivia, Cieron, and Lauren. They are making paper mache viking helmets. Who knew that the horns on the helmets were a myth. How disappointing!


Ciera!!! She is adorable!


Morgan, me, and Rebecca.


Courtney, me, Katie, and Jackie.


Emma! She is such a doll!! I love this little girl. She brings in rocks for show and tell allll the time!! haha She is hilarious!

No comments: