6.24.2007

Dublin, Ireland

All is does is rain. Everywhere we go. But that doesn't stop us! Here are some pictures of Dublin. Katie has more that I will put up later.

Trinity College.


The inside of Trinity College, along with Katie's face.


In the back of Dublin City Hall. And Katie trying to put her arm around Mary Beth mid picture!


Dublin Castle.


Mary Beth and I looking gorgeous as always! ;)


Suzy and I dancing together all night long. And some random guy who thinks he's cool, I guess! Suzy and I made up dances to the songs and got strange looks from the locals..oh well.


Suzy once again trying on hats to be a true leprechaun!


So, the headmaster at my school told us that his favorite bar was O'Donoghues. We didn't exactly go to it because it seemed as if it was for "older" people (sorry, everyone who is old) but we did pose for a picture!


This is a statue of some woman who was murdered. That is all I know, but i saw a resemblance so I had to take a picture with her.


Again, acting like a statue!! We are crazy and this is what we do for fun!


This bar has colorful photos all over the windows..like Andy Warhol style and i LOVED IT!!!


Christ Church Cathedral


Again with the statues. Look at my face, look at the statues face...IDENTICAL!!! (Mary Beth is the horse)


The four of us and our new friends from Iowa. They happened to be staying in our room in our hostel! We also met people there from Michigan and Colorado.

1 comment:

the lewis gang said...

that dancing stuff...that's what i like to see!!!