6.17.2007

PARIS IS MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to move to Paris. It was gorgeous and I loved it and it was amazing and I'm going back soon. I thought about getting engaged in the Eif, but then I remembered that Tom Cruise asked Nicole to marry him up there and decided against that. He's pretty crazy. Plus there were people making out everywhere and it made me puke a little bit. Anyways, we didn't get to see a whole lot because we were there for a very short time, but it was still wonderful!! Please enjoy these very random picutres! As you will notice, we spent a lot of our time at the Eif.


I.M. Pei is my life!! So is the Louvre.


Big Ben wannabee.


Notre Dame.


Evening view from the Eif.


Guess where we got our bags!!!!!


Arc de Triomphe.


Chillin out by my buddy, Eif.


Isn't he GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Oh yes, That is me doing a handstand!!!! And Suzy is behind me on the left TRYING to do a handstand. We hung out and had a picnic dinner on the grass for like 6 hours. It was fabulous.


We just loved the Light Show! It was nice and sparkley!!


In the Louvre next to a fish exhibit. Thise are the fish in front of us, and we are all making fish faces. How old are we??


I don't know, I think we are just looking cute!!!


Okay, so we went on this bus tour, and there were headphone where you could select your language and listen to tons of facts about Paris as we drove along. Well, I was the only one of us who was even interested so I was listening like the whole time. But there was this woman in front of us who was WAY interested, so this is the two of us, pressing on our ears, learning together.


On top of the Eif before it got dark! With Elizabeth!


More Eif pictures. Katie and I!!


Eif and I. :)
Romance was in the air....also, this was Katies half birthday. She's a big 2-0-and-a-half! so Suzy is holding up a 2, and I am holding up a one. Yes, we are dorks.


Piggy back rides. I love this picture.


Hanging out with King Tut in the Louvre.


I must love Eif with all these pictures!! Well, I do, I'm obsessed.


Elizabeth and I!


Uh, a gorgeous building. I might have forgotten the names of a lot of things.


A VERY gold statue!!


The Bastille Tower.

2 comments:

the lewis gang said...

you are cracking me up, girl. glad to see you are having a fun time. we missed you at father's day today. take care!

Mamaw J said...

Can I go to Paris with you next time? Happy Father's Day!