6.03.2007

London, Austria, and Germany

I don't have very many pictures yet from this past week because I need to get them from Suzy and Katie, but I have a few. We went to London on Monday where it rained all day and all night. We finally got around to sight seeing on Tuesday. We saw Big Ben, the House of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, the Tower of London, and the London Bridge. On Wednesday, it was yet again raining so we were pretty low key. Wednesday night, we stayed in the nicest place...the AIRPORT. Not fun at all. I slept maybe an hour on top of my bag. Good times. No worries though, there were about 100 other people sleeping as well. Only these folks brought sleeping bags. Wednesday morning, bright and early, we flew to Austria where we went on the AWESOME Sound of Music Tour. I'll have to get around to watching that movie now. But it took us to all the lakes and mountains, including the Untersberg Mountain. The next day we went on a Salt Mines tour where I got to wear a cool space suit. That was my favorite part. We also went into Germany for a few hours. Only it was just like Austria.... And then again on Saturday night, we stayed in that really, really nice place again. Only I slept for maybe two hours this time. I can only wish I spoke German. Because I am pretty sure that every person in Austria spoke English, but pretended not to so they wouldn't have to help us. Still a GREAT time regardless. More pictures coming this week!!!!! They are basically awesome.


hahahahhahah I have no words for this picture.



Elizabeth, Katie, Mary Beth, Me, and Suzy in front of the House of Parliament.


Mary Beth, Elizabeth, Katie, and me in front of the Tower of London!



Praying in front of the Westminster Abbey!!!

...more to come.

No comments: